Zoëtry Casa del Mar adheres to a variety of socially responsible and environmentally-friendly practices to minimize the harmful effects of pollution and increase the conservation of energy. These green philosophies include:
- Water and paper recycling and reuse program.
- Located on a protected sea turtle hatching ground.
- Kitchen oil recycling to help prevent pollution and conserve energy.
- Weekly beach cleaning campaigns.
- Educating the local community on environmentally-friendly practices.
- Five swimming pools including a heated, adults-only pool at the Beach Club
- Dance classes
- Four lit tennis courts
- Nutrition expert onsite providing a weekly workshop
- Live musicians and artists performing throughout the resort
- Paddle court
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Turtle adoption (seasonal)
Just beyond Zoëtry Casa del Mar, Los Cabos is a bustling town with an assortment of activities to suit your every need and desire.
(Additional cost applies)
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Swim with the dolphins
- Hummer tours
- 4x4 desert safari
- Sophisticated culinary delight restaurants
- Discounted golf available at some of the best
in the world – 8 championship courses located nearby
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Sea lion watching (seasonal)
- Dolphin Center
- Cabos San Lucas, 15 minutes from the resort and
San Jose de Cabo – 10 minutes from the resort
- Ecotours nearby
- Sunset cruise
- Bay tours cruises
- Canopy tour
- Wave runners
- Surfing (seasonal)
- Scuba diving adventures
- Upscale jewelry and arts & crafts
- Night life of Cabos San Lucas
- Motor ATV through the sand dunes
- Golf lessons available nearby