At Zoëtry Casa del Mar, included in your Endless Privileges®, feel free to indulge yourself with delectable options from three gourmet á la carte restaurants and 24-hour in-room private dining. Excite your tastebuds with gourmet options ranging from Mexican Nouvelle to grilled dishes and lighter fare and seafood. You will also find a selection of healthy, organic menu options, as well as vegetarian and gluten-free dishes, to choose from. Explore these culinary options in a variety of settings, whether pool side, ocean front, in-suite or traditional.
- Tapanco | Open for Breakfast & Dinner
- Located in the main lobby, treat yourself to the marvelous fusion of authentic á la carte Mexican and Nouvelle cuisine at Tapanco. Dress code for breakfast is Casual; Dress code for dinner is Formal.
- The Beach Club offers ocean-front gourmet dining at its best at Mezquite. Enjoy grilled specialities including fresh seafood and steak. Children are welcome at Mezquite for dinner, but lunch is adults-only. Dress code for Lunch is Casual; Dress code for Dinner is Casual Elegance.
- Midday specialties and cooked-to-order favorites are served in a poolside setting at the Snack Bar.
Mezquite – Beach Club | Open for Lunch & Dinner
Snack Bar | Open mid-day
Guests of Zoëtry Casa del Mar can also enjoy international and domestic brand beverages from their choice of three exquisite bars and lounges. Relax and catch up with friends in the lobby bar serving a variety of cocktails, specialty wines and beer; swim-up for a refreshing tropical beverage while taking a dip in the main pool; or spend your days down at the beach club offering an additional pool and swim-up bar for guests to take advantage of.
- Swim-up bar offering your favorite cocktails and spirits Las Ballenas
- Swim-up bar at the ocean-front adults-only Beach Club Maguey
- Open daily in the afternoon serving your choice of tropical cocktails, beer, and wine
- Casual Dress Code
- Bermudas, long shorts or capri pants, sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wearing a bathing suit wrap or cover-up. Casual Elegance Dress Code
- Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops and long pants required for men. Formal Dress Code
- For men: long pants and collared shirts; dress shoes.
- For women: blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses; dress shoes.
Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment. Learn more »