Activities & Enrichment Experiences
Soak in the many amazing experiences available for your pleasure at the award-winning Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana.
Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it's your vacation.
Points of Interest
Explore scenic islands, historic cities and quaint villages and more just a short distance from Zoëtry Agua.
You can also spend time with talented artists and photographers, musicians, chefs and other experts in our "creative come-alongs". You may also choose to go on a horseback ride or learn to appreciate wine.
Please note: The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
Golf Amenities and Services
Less than one hour away from Zoëtry Agua sit some of the most famous championship golf courses, designed by P.B. Dye, Jose "Pepe" Gancedo and Jack Nicklaus to name a few. As guests of Zöetry Agua Punta Cana, be sure to enjoy a round at these nearby golf courses:*
- Cocotal Golf & Country
- La Cana Golf Course
- Punta Espada Golf Course
- Punta Blanca Golf Course
*Additional costs apply.
Entertainment & Enrichment
Right here at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, you’ll find:
- Two pools large infinity pools serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons
- Yoga (Flow, Gentle, Hatha)
- Pranayama & meditation
- Stretch classes
- Wine tastings
- Cocktail lessons
- Cooking classes
- Cigar rolling classes
- Painting classes
- Aqua spinning
- Power Jump fitness classes
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Beach Volleyball
- Bonfires on beach
- Scuba diving*
- Kite surf lessons*
- Performances by live musicians and artists
- Dance lessons
*Additional costs may apply.
Local Points of Interest
Near Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana you can:
- Explore Altos de Chavón, a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village overlooking the Río Chavón
- Sail to Isla Saona, a scenic island with limestone cliffs
- Dive or snorkel along the coast of Isla Catalina
- Discover Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the New World, full of cobblestone streets and delicious restaurants
- Enjoy the golf courses, beautiful beaches and duty-free shopping zone of La Romana
- Visit the small historical town of Higuey