Local Points of Interest
Explore Mayan culture and history, the vast underwater world, wildlife reserves and more just a short distance from Zoëtry Villa Rolandi.
Near Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun you can:
- Explore the underwater world at MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld
- Visit the Bird Sanctuary at Isla Contoy Natural wildlife reserve, a protected nature reserve that is considered the most important nesting place for more than 10,000 sea birds in the Mexican Caribbean
- Browse incredible art, created by artists from around the world, at the Sculpture Garden
- Observe and feed endangered sea turtles at the Turtle Farm, which is tasked with protecting the turtles that swim to Isla Mujeres each year to lay their eggs
- Kayak, snorkel, hike, bike or zipline through Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Get up close and personal to resting nurse sharks at Sleeping Shark Cove, a popular diving destination
- Snorkel through the beautiful coral banks and reefs of the Manchones Reef and the Mesoamerican barrier reef system
- Venture to North Beach, less than a mile from downtown Isla Mujeres, for some great windsurfing
- Go world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in the Nichupte Lagoon
- Arrange an excursion to the nearby Mayan ruins at Tulum, Coba and Chichen Itza or at Isla Mujeres' own Ixchel Mayan temple at Punta Sur
- Enjoy the restaurants, shopping and nightlife of Cancun's hotel zone
- Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy family friendly activities at the nearby Xcaret ecological/archaeological theme park
- Experience an aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves at Xel-Ha eco-aquatic park and archaologcal park
- Visit Xplor Park, a new adventure park featuring a zip line course, underground river, amphibious jeeps, rafting and more
- Take an excursion to nearby Hacienda Mundaca, a complex dating to the 19th century
Tee off at Playa Mujeres Golf Club, where you’ll enjoy complimentary greens fees.See details Close details
Only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea, the Playa Mujeres Golf Club awaits you. As guests of Zoëtry Villa Rolandi, be sure to take advantage of complimentary greens fees and enjoy a round on this magnificent 18 hole, 7,218 yard course, which has been recognized as one of the top golf courses in Mexico.*
Terms & Conditions
Guests can enjoy complimentary greens fees at the Playa Mujeres Golf Club. Guests will be charged a mandatory service fee based on seasonal rates per person.
Pricing from May 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020:
- Premium Tee Time charge: $86 per person (for guests playing 6:30 a.m. to 12:59 p.m.)
- Twilight: $70 per person (starting at 1:00 p.m.)
- Junior (17 years old & younger): $70 per person
Pricing from November 1, 2020 through April 30, 2021:
- Premium Tee Time charge: $103 per person (for guests playing 6:30 a.m. to 12:59 p.m.)
- Twilight: $73 per person (starting at 1:00 p.m.)
- Junior (17 years old & younger): $73 per person
Each round includes: 18 holes green fee, shared golf cart with GPS visage system, round trip transportation, courtsey sleeve of 3 logo golf balls, unlimited access to driving range and practice facilities on day of play, & bottled water.
Unlimited Golf Week:
- $490 per person (May-October 2020)
- $546 per person (November-April)
- $510 per person (May-October 2021)
- All you can play in 7 days
- includes 3 sleeves of logo golf balls
*Special packages for groups (12 or more people), weddings, and tournament options are also available. Please request more information with the Golf Concierge. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
This offer is subject to availability and can be modified at any time. Blackout dates and restrictions apply.
*Additional costs may apply.
Experience the spectacular Caribbean Sea and coral reef with an array of water sports, excursions and activities.See details Close details
Experience the water from above and below
With its stunning private beach on the beautiful Caribbean Sea and many large fresh and saltwater swimming pools, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun offers many ways to experience the revitalizing power of water. Whether you’re thirsting for exhilarating water activities like sailing, snorkeling or diving, or simply want to bask in the calm, warm waters, we offer the perfect aquatic experience to match your mood.
- Catch some rays poolside or out on the beach
- Indulge in a wide array of aquatic activities, including kayaking and paddle boarding*
- Snorkel at an extraordinary coral reef or at MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld*
- Swim with the Whale Sharks*
- Kayak through cerulean waters*
- Learn to scuba dive and explore a vibrant underwater world*
- Cast a line and enjoy world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in Nichupte Lagoon*
- Enjoy a complimentary romantic sunset ride on our private yacht, offered three times a week**
For more information, please contact Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun directly.
*Additional costs may apply.
**Confirm your reservation in advance at the Concierge desk. Dates and times subject to change. Service temporarily suspended.
Entertainment & Enrichment
Zoëtry Villa Rolandi offers enriching activities and entertainment so you never have to leave for a truly relaxing vacation.See details Close details
Right here at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi you’ll find:
- An outdoor saltwater whirlpool
- A private dock in the Makax Lagoon
- Deluxe yacht services*
- Fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving*
- Yoga sessions
- Bike Tours- bike around the Island and discover Isla Mujeres
- Silver Creations - learn the secrets to the Mexican art of silver design*
- Cooking classes (subject to availability)
- Massage demonstrations
- Stretching classes
- Sightseeing & excursions*
- Complimentary romantic sunset yacht ride, offered three times a week**
*Additional costs may apply
**Subject to weather conditions. Dates and times subject change. Reservations are required due to limited space. Service temporarily suspended.
Please note: The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.