Activities & Enrichment Experiences
Soak in the many amazing experiences available for your pleasure at Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica.
Points of Interest
Experience the top tourist destination in Jamaica – Montego Bay, with its rich and vibrant culture, daytime shopping, local handcrafts and exciting nightlife just minutes away from Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica.
Several golf courses are located nearby, each considered to be some of the Caribbean’s most picturesque and challenging courses. As guests of Zöetry Montego Bay Jamaica, be sure to enjoy a round at these nearby golf courses*
- White Witch Golf Course
- Half Moon Golf Club
- Tryall Golf Club
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
*Additional costs may apply.
An on-site water sports center offers complimentary activities including:
- Stand up paddle boards
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Hobie cats
Motorized water sports are available at an additional cost and include:
- Complimentary 45 minute motorized snorkeling tour *One per person per stay
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Coastal sightseeing
- Charters for groups and private trips
- Nighttime, flood lit glass bottom boat rides
Entertainment & Enrichment
Right here at Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica, you’ll find:
- Afternoon tea
- Rum tasting
- Cooking lesson
- Bracelet making
- Shopping excursion
- Board games
- Patois lessons Please note: The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.
Points of Interest
Near Zoëtry Montego Bay Jamaica you can:
- Visit the legendary great house Rose Hall, known for its history and tales of being haunted.
- Enjoy interacting and swimming with dolphins.
- See the magesty that is Dunn’s River Falls, a great day trip with massive waterfalls. Climb to the top of the falls and swim in them.
- Visit Rick’s Café, the first bar and restaurant of its kind built in a small fishing town with little modern development. The restaurant is known for its deep history and location alongside a cliff showing beautiful Jamaican scenery.
- Drive the South Coast, located off the beaten path of Jamaica and known for its privacy and miles of beautiful beaches.