Zoëtry Takes Care of its Community and Environment
At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, we are dedicated to socially responsible and environmentally friendly practices. And we are deeply committed to protecting and preserving the spectacular environmental beauty and delicate eco-system that surrounds our resort.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is Rainforest Alliance Certified for meeting sustainable tourism requirements.
Our Green Initiatives
Our award-winning hotel services are matched by our uncompromising green initiatives including:
- Waste recycling program for glass paper, cardboard, PET, aluminum, etc.
- Toner and battery recycling program
- Reduction in detergent consumption due to our laundry equipment replacement
- Compost elaboration program
- Pesticide free greenhouse garden for organic plants and local reforestation
- Lowering our electric consumption at peak hours with the new emergency plant
- Reducing our diesel consumption by more than 50%
- Ecological tour with flora and fauna preservation
- Local flora and fauna protection as well as awareness program for guests and staff
- Annual observance of Planet Hour and Earth Day
- Supporting the Mayan community with the purchase of handmade beach bags
- Beach cleanup campaigns every 15 days
- Coral reef and sea turtle protection programs
We invite you to help us in our efforts to recycle and other green initiatives as we strive to make your stay with us a truly memorable experience.